Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
I believe you only see what you want to see. End of. A close loved one which may of passed may be inside the mind but sometimes I think it is genuine, as it makes sense, the person they are closest too would be you, want to see, need to see them this weakens the gap between both spirit plains?

Idk its hard to say whether it is true or not, only the genuine person knows if it is or isnt. I do think we all have a spirit attatched to us.. and this spirit provides us with the power we need to conquer all tasks.

The spirit attached I think in a way is your own personal angel, which is watching you and protecting you from harm. When people do get hurt.. I dont think the spirit can do anything, as I also believe if its going to happen nothing can change that.

I think our life is planned out, we can make changes, move directions, but overall some greater force holds the answers, spirits can only guide.

I do count myself as quite spiritual.. And I think that I do have quite a good connection with 'spirits', not claiming to see any, but I feel temperature drops for no apparent reason, feel somebody is watching me or touching me.. Its hard to explain.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by Mark - 01-16-2008, 01:57 AM