Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
well i hav never personally seen a ghost before but a few members of my family hav...

My mother (whom i believe had a thing for seeing ghosts) experienced 3 freaky encounters with spirits! the first was in her parents house shortly after her Mother died, she used to clean the house as my Grandfather was going through a stage of depression and upset fter losing his wife... anyway she was in her parents bedroom and she dusted the mirror on the dressing table and left the room to go downstairs for something but when she returned the mirror had been moved off the dressing table and to the side of the bed... no one of which had been uopstairs at this point.

My older sister when she was 5 apparently told my moother that she had seen our dead grandmother in the curtains of her bedroom!!

then my mother apparently also saw a ghostly figure walk frm our kitchen to our bathroom in the house we currently live in... apparently it was the ghost of an old woman

My grandad also experienced a ghost first hnd when his house was having work done so the council moved him into a different house temporarily and apparently he woke up one day to the ghose of an old man standing at the end of his bed wiv glasses on. the ghost of the old man told my grandad to get out of his house n never come back!!!

spooky stuff!! ive always wanted to see a ghots tho... wierdly! and im still waiting

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by studded_belt - 02-13-2008, 03:40 PM