Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
Yep, I'm no stranger to supernatural events.

Just this Friday, I had a dinner party at my house (myself and my friends that are good cooks get together once a month at a different person's house for a themed meal...this month was Indian, and it was fantastic...but anyways...) which lasted for about 2 hours. Well most of my friends left, but two stayed to help me with the dishes, and because we were planning on drinking at another friend's house later.

So my friend Danielle was in kitchen washing dishes, friend Nicole was in living room reading a cookbook. The way the townhouse is set up there is a small hallway dividing the living room from the dining room with a kitchen in the middle. So I'm putting dishes away in the dining room, and I take something from the living room, past the kitchen, and into the dining room. I come back in the kitchen and Nicole says something from the living room. Danielle has a confused look on her face...and this is how the conversation went:

Danielle: Did Nicole walk back into the living room without me seeing her?
Me: No, she's been sitting in there for 10 minutes.
Danielle: No she hasnt, she followed you into the dining room.
Me: No she didnt.
Danielle: Yes she did, I saw her follow you back there.
Me: It was my shadow.
Danielle: No it wasnt, it was a person that followed you into the dining room, dressed in black.

I eventually came to the conclusion that something followed me in there. Its the only paranormal activity that's happened while I've lived here though.

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by Yosuke - 11-17-2009, 06:10 AM