Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
My encounter with the paranormal was in an old two-story building here in Sault Sainte Marie. It's a building that dates from 1889 and the first floor is a store with a storefront, but the upstairs has been largely abandoned. Anyway I was carrying some boxes up there and I decided to explore, I got to the end of the building and saw the area with stairs that led up to where the third floor used to be (The third story burned down about 7 years ago and was removed). As I was standing on the landing of a couple stairs that led into this room I saw a white figure float past me and up the stairs and disappear into the ceiling. I could make out a human torso and head, but it floated off of the ground. Well it scared me so bad that I ran out of there as fast as I could. The basement of the building also had some activity, not experienced my me but one of my fellow volunteers. She saw a very oppressive looking black figure stalking towards her. It scared her so bad that she left that day and never came back. The whole building is now abandoned and part of me kinda wants to get back in there and see if I see anything else again. Anyway, that's my brush with the paranormal.

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by libertylove4 - 11-17-2009, 06:21 AM