Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
My experience with the paranormal is generally just with EVP. If you don't know what that is, look it up in Wikipedia, it's real interesting. Anyway, my best friend and I found 3 in his house, one after watching the movie White Noise and 2 others a bit later on. The first said "It's mine!" in a gruff male voice, the second said "What're you doing?" and the third, "Who're you?", all in the same voice.

Also, in our dad's house, my sister and I were sitting in her room one night, listening to music. Dad had gone to sleep. All of a sudden, the CD player stopped playing track 6 and started again at the first song. As we were trying to figure out what happened, the lamp on the bedside table went off and on again. These two things happened to us a lot in that room.

Another night, dad was away at a party and my sister and I were watching movies and had a large pack of chips to share. Too bad we were at opposite ends of the room. So we decided to get bowls. We opened the cupboard where the bowls were, and as I stuck out my hand to take one out, the bowl exploded, glass flying everywhere.

Creepy, huh?

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by Jay33721 - 11-17-2009, 09:57 AM