Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
joshyboi Wrote:I'm not sure if i saw one but in my room at night I here things, like glasses knocking together in the hallway and there are lots more creaking sounds and they are lots louder and I dream about my room a lot and I don't like sleeping with the light off sometimes.And I'v been woken up and I felt like I had been shaken. And there was another time I couldn't move but my eyes were open and it wasn't a dream. But I not scared any more cos its just not scary any more dunno why.

It sounds like this would be a good point to talk about the three kinds of psychic sensitivity:

clairvoyant: The tendency to see things. This can be literal sight or the sense of seeing a vivid image in your mind.
clairaudient: The tendency to hear things. Again, this can be literal hearing or "voices" in the mind.
clairsentient: The tendency to feel things. Also, just intuitively "knowing" or "feeling" things falls under this.

It sounds like you may be mostly clairaudient with a touch of clairsentience. It would explain why you tend to hear and occasionally feel things rather than actually seeing anything.

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by JarredH - 01-13-2010, 12:49 AM