Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
I love spooky paranormal stuff .these are interesting stories!:biggrin:

What i believe is that there is life after death even though it is not as we know it. Other than that i am not sure.

I haven't seen a ghost but i have sensed a few things. 2 years a go i felt someone trying to suffocate me while i was resting on my bed eyes open, almost lost sense of where i am couldn't shout for help and it went away as soon as i prayed. Actually it was scary at the time and went to the doctors to tell me i am perfectly healthy. Of course i didnt say what i felt only the symptoms.

Tree friends of mine (perfectly healthy and fit) said the same thing have happened to them and went away the same way. Presumingly it was a well known 'negative energy' spirit, described as tall dressed in black which is what i also felt. Wink

Ghosts are spooky but harmless and that is what they are. It is said to have a line between the material and spirit world they cannot cross and cannot cause any harm but scare you. So...dont be scared of them or even the idea that they might exist.

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by spotysocks - 11-19-2007, 10:11 PM