Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
spotysocks, they call that kanashibari in Japanese. I experienced it once too.

I will tell you one of my experiences. I was living with a woman and dating a woman too. Both were out of the city when this happened. I was alone in the apt.

The first thing that happened was near dusk. I was moving from the kitchen to the bathroom and this wild shadow flew across the kitchen wall. After finishing up with the bathroom that shadow stuck in my head. I went back to the kitchen and tried to recreate the shadow but couldnt. I thought maybe it was a bird who flew past the window so got a broom out and waved it across the window - NO shadows at all at that time of day???

That nite was one of the first nites that I was alone in this apt. I couldnt sleep and it was about 2am or so. I felt this air blowing in my ear. I thought it was weird because my head was facing away from the window and it was a hot summer day without any wind. Then the pipes banged three times. Of course it could have been the upstairs neighbors... but then something blew in my ear again. I kinda freaked out and pulled the covers over my head.

The next day the same thing happened. I was in bed and felt someone blow in my ear and then the pipes banged three times. I wasnt scared anymore because I realized that someone wanted to communicate with me and not harm me. I looked at the ceiling and noticed something blacker than the black. It wasnt a real shape but wasnt like smoke either.

The next day my roomie returned and it all stopped. I told her about my experience and she investigated and found that a woman had hung herself in the apt next to ours. We think it was her. It was a half way house (for the mentally disturbed). One of the more interesting folks was Bob. He was a true split personality. If you told him something when he was a man and asked him about it when he was a woman he didnt know what you were talking about.

frank

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by fjp999 - 11-20-2007, 09:10 AM