Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bit lost
[quote=reytla]Hi guys,

Well, I am a 25 yr old guy from a small city in South Africa. I have been struggling with my sexuality for years and really can't remember when last I could say that I was truly happy.

ok let me say a little i am not trying to do anything other than trying to get you to be 100 % hounest with your self and open your hart to your mind
it seems to me that the you wre not exactly love with your bf and it is more a lust thing
you see and understand that there must be more than just sex in a relationship
and you are still under the infunce of the stright world in the respect that you can not see how a relation ship further than just a sexual one could every work out since from the time you were born you have heard jokes and ben subjecteed tothoughts like look at thoes silly gay guys trying to be more than just sexual they need to dress up as women and every thing like that so they are more in line with gods plan and all the other subtiler crap you are taught in school and in life to the point you can't even trust your own hart.so start studing the history of homosexuality and see how it worked study greek mythology and go forward from there they belived at one time that you went with a woman to propagate the species
but with a man for fufillment of pleasure with a man youknow what he likes instintvly
and can feel his reactions to your touch and caress soyou know how to further the excitement and pleasure while you are with your bf i suspect up till now the lust factor has
over comee the need for a more compleat relationship plus you are not exactly how
to have more than a just purly sexual relationship with this loveing careing guy and dont want to hurt him you may have actualy cheated on him because you know how you would feel about that sort of betrayel andnow he has not done what you planed you are not sure how to proceed have you been fully honest with him and yourself. you say it kinda grosses you out the thought of gay sex well how did you get into this relationship in the first place
i had a lover i introduced to gay sex and he was young a bit younger that i even knew as he had fals id but to be fair to him and be sure we could build a life together we tryed girls and boys and groups till we had been exposed to the gammit of sex (no pain giveing or getting) agter ten yearsof togetherness we talked it over and commited to each other for life + so we were together for 34 years not that herewernt bumps in the road .but i was always true to him and would tather he go with someone else and be happy to be miseriable with me his happyness was paramont in my mind. anyway thats whati think of true love but i never let the physicl part be the nost important part just our love and togetherness that mattered so have an open and frnk discussion with this guy and with yourself and maby you need an open relationship but be trye to yourself if you want an education first then put that first and make sure you both understand whats important to you have you gay feelings not just sexual lust full drives and what do you expect to get out of life spread your seed and have family see it depends on wheither you need a family to fufill your destany or can your love and happyness be enough lots of ways for thingsto go i aam sure one day we will be able to adopt but some guys it has to be a little them running around that can fufill their expetations and suchto me my life is whats good for me i dont need any other runners in a never ending relay type life
so you may find that all this bf is to you is someone that made you feel great because it is hard for you to be accepted in your family for who you really are and you may feel it necessary to live the life they want you to live well i say maby you should decited that its your life not theirs .
and find some one that you click with that you spend all night talking and suddenly realise the whole night has gone like a puff of smoke and it felt more like 15min to youand you found that you both think alike i dont mean you have to have the same views but you both analize things before commiting to a point of viewand you feel so damm comfortable that
its you and him make a compleate person and you have a hard time hanging the phone up you wanthim to hang up on you so he feels ok with it and dosent feel a tiney bit of rejection from you i thinky ou get the idea with out much more rambling from me maby not all your points were hit upon but you can go from there if you open up and constantly question the why of everything you do .

Messages In This Thread
A bit lost - by reytla - 11-28-2011, 09:09 AM
A bit lost - by Almac - 11-28-2011, 09:27 AM
A bit lost - by reytla - 11-28-2011, 09:47 AM
A bit lost - by zeon - 11-28-2011, 01:00 PM
A bit lost - by Almac - 11-28-2011, 01:56 PM
A bit lost - by reytla - 11-28-2011, 05:05 PM
A bit lost - by zeon - 11-28-2011, 05:30 PM
A bit lost - by pellaz - 11-28-2011, 05:30 PM
A bit lost - by Almac - 11-28-2011, 07:27 PM
A bit lost - by oldster - 11-28-2011, 10:11 PM
A bit lost - by reytla - 11-30-2011, 07:36 PM