Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Correct, people can't change. Might as well round them up and shoot them when they do one thing wrong. Definitely can't expect them to break their basic programming and be something else...

Oh, you are not worthy of this straw-man arguement. I don't believe said to shoot him, regardless of what he may want to see. I believe he was saying that the fellow's upbringing was his upbringing, and he hasn't shown any reason to believe he has had a breakthrough as far as overcoming it. I would agree with that and say the church may have veted him better, or had better standards.
Didn't anybody who knew about this think it might not go over well, or would perhaps hold the church up to ridicule? Sure some may understand that he was forced into the org., but that doesn't mean they couldn't have predict the fact wouldn't be used against him and the church anyway. Shouldn't someone have thought of this? Perhaps the church is to arogant to care.
In any event, they chose to make it political. They should loose their tax-free status.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by nullnaught - 11-29-2011, 09:01 AM