Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
East Wrote:I am actually rather laid back and easy going until one of my core values is challenged and then I will fight. I am pretty much a textbook case of an INFP. Silence = Death as far as I am concerned. I have chosen a side and it is not the church...and I do believe I have balance though I define it differently than you do.

I don't know you well enough to characterize you as a zealot. If you choose that moniker it's up to you.

Your original statement referring to zealot is something that offends me because it reminds me of all the people who never really take a stand calling the people who do names and dismissing them. It is not your problem that it offends me...it is mine.

I also dont' beleive that the church will be '"forced" to perform gay marraiges...I think it is a false statement used to rally the troops but just in case it IS an actual threat..write it into the law.

Ok, we can disagree.

I'm sorry I offended you, seriously, I'm not in an easy position. It's hard to chose words that EVERYONE will approve of.

I'm just trying to be faithful and fair. Some don't even try.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by LateBloomer - 11-29-2011, 07:08 PM