Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT?
LateBloomer Wrote:Hmm?

:confused:

Like I said, my spirituality, my sexuality and my politics are more complicated than I can sum up in a post on the internet.

I've gone full circle in my life, from young believer to militant atheist and now faithfully mellow.

I'm happy like this, I can see both sides of the discussion. I remember what it was like to be young and full of piss and vinegar. There's a time for that. But WITH TIME, comes perspective. And that's what we need most of all.

Cool

Oh, come on. JFK was a Roman Catholic, yet the Kennedy Library will tell you that he considered his life's achievement to be human rights. If JFK can make the decision, so can everyone else here. The Catholic Church stands in the way of progress. We should have had GLBT marriage on the books 50 years ago when African American had their civil rights insured by law.

[Image: Im-yes-and-no.jpg]

If you are GLBT or GLBT friendly, there is no choice here.

[Image: btn_yes_off.png]

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Messages In This Thread
Is it wrong to demonize "Rosary Rattlers" as they are sworn enemies of GLBT? - by WesHollywood - 11-30-2011, 01:24 AM