Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't know what to do please help
Yep and when I first started dating my current partner (well over a decade ago) we had sex in the shower, sex on the kitchen table, sex on the couch, sex in the woodshed... Lots of things, even used Fred (a dildo).... Fred hasn't been in the bed for about 11 years.... Ah fun times... Now we rarely have sex at all an its exclusively in bed. This is normal for relationships - get used to it.

Quote:"A relationship shouldn't be based upon sex." He will state "If we never have sex that shouldn't end our relationship."

I concur. I'm in a long, long term relationship and sex plays a minimal role in it, largely due to health concerns, however stress, work schedules, lack of time and various other minor things also have a somewhat large impact on how much sex we have and what we do. If it was all about the sex I would have been single for the past decade.

Quote:He told me that if he decided to do anything with a guy that he would bring them back to his place and I told him that if he were going to bring a guy home and go through all that effort it would be more than just to let the guy give him head and we all know that no one is going to go through all that effort just to do something like that.

Sounds rhetorical to me. Meaning he is not planning on bringing another guy back, he is only saying that if on some off change he did, he wouldn't only want oral sex from them. YOU are reading more into this.
Quote:And the fact that he admits that he is bisexual says that he would do stuff with another guy.

Bull shit. The 'fact' that he is bisexual most likely means that guy or gal all they should expect is a bit of oral sex.... The only fact here is you are reading more into what it means to bisexual than applies to him.

Quote:I have told him numerous times that I have been thinking about ending things with him and when I do he will say "I don't want you to leave we have become so close and so forth."

Your lucky you are with him. You tell me something like this three times you would find yourself single.

I view empty threats as game playing, and personally if you have been using this threat often that is most likely the reason why he doesn't want to do anything more with you and most likely is the real reason he doesn't want you around.

Each time you use that threat you cause harm, you cause emotional stress and turmoil... he may not cry outwardly, he may not tell you its hurtful, but it is hurtful. Its not going to make him more willing to do other things, and it definitely isn't going to make him more willing to have you spend the night.

So what I see is you having to high of expectations, you having a lot of myth on what bisexual is and means, you reading more into what he says, you being emotional abusive, you having a lot of hangups that you are transposing onto him.

The problem is, in short, you.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what to do please help - by mtimble - 12-03-2011, 04:25 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by Rainbowmum - 12-03-2011, 05:00 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-03-2011, 05:17 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by mtimble - 12-03-2011, 06:08 AM
I don't know what to do please help - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-03-2011, 06:18 AM