Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have a partner, how many times a day do you get hugged or smooched?
East Wrote:I cant really count...we are both very affectionate and we have been together 25 years and we are more affectionate now than when we were younger. Before him I was never really very affectionate but he "tamed me"...I read in a gay astrology book once that when a Leo and Aries bond it is hard to pry them apart...I don't know if that is true or true for anyone else but it describes us perfectly. I think the key though for the connection and the affection is that I don't just love him...I really LIKE the man I love ...I like him alot...I think it is the key to everything. The other thing..we both like to play...alot:biggrin:

Sounds to me like you are where we are trying to go. We have many friends of many ages. Once we were invited to a gay 50th anniversary. It is too bad there is not more notice given relationships like yours in the media. This is the stuff straights need to see.

I think you will love this link of GAY COUPLES over the last 135 years it is all great photos. http://everydaygay.blogspot.com/2010/06/...-1875.html

[Image: oldest+known+gay+couple+adoption+old+timey+gays.jpg]
First known gay couple to adopt!
Hollow Falls, VA late 1920's.
[COLOR="Green"]
The topic of this thread is;

If you have a partner, how many times a day do you get hugged or smooched?
[/COLOR]

Messages In This Thread
If you have a partner, how many times a day do you get hugged or smooched? - by WesHollywood - 12-07-2011, 01:47 AM