Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How come no one seems to last at GaySpeak.com for more tan a few hundred posts?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Please to note I joined a year ago... posted for a month or so then I went away for a while. I got 'a life' and not much time to spend on the internet. Now its winter, the job market has wilted and I have plenty of free time so I am back. Come spring (maybe sooner) things will pick up with my business and with life and I most likely will step out for a few months.

I think people get a life and move on. I see a lot of new posters come in, post an introduction basically telling us they are looking for sex, discovering that this is one of those sites they move on.

I think this is a site more of commiserating and camaraderie pit stop in life.

After all there is only so many witty ways to ban a person before you tired of it :tongue:

I belong to a site, (I will be happy to provide it in a PM, but I really do not want to advertise it here), where I was given fiver users when I joined. I did not understand why they give out that many. As I got into it, I could not keep track of all the users/personalities I was supposed to have. However, I did like being able to challenge my own words using another user of my creation, it became very complex to post and sometimes messages became confusing.

While it is not against the rules here, per se, I think some are using multiple users. I think when we post we have "tells" that can give us away when we have other users. I confess that I have been confused when I send a PM to one user, and the info pops up in a thread from a different user.

If members trade in their identity after a few hundred posts that would explain all the users with minimal posts. At the same time I have to wonder how many members are actually being banned because someone does not like their point of view. I have no use for a website that is afraid of reality and bans for opposing opinions. I like it here, but I was looking for a GLBT message board when I found this one.

[Image: gay-pride.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
How come no one seems to last at GaySpeak.com for more tan a few hundred posts? - by WesHollywood - 12-10-2011, 01:31 AM