Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some help?
Robbie Wrote:I feel anxious and down most of the time.
Hay its the holidays, end of the year and we all look back in our lives. Hang in there a few weeks and things will seem more clear.

Robbie Wrote:Being gay makes me feel like less of a person, and I don't know how to be myself around people. I'm not feminine at all ... I try really hard to act all tough ... when I'm in public, I'm always watching myself, being careful not to do anything "gay"
The average person dosnt care if your gay and dosnt want to know. Gay is a sexual orientation, has nothing to do with being feminine.
this is a good time to be gay, lots of options and you will live a complete life; have friends, partner, a job, adopt if you want. Just dont see how your less of a person. How many guys have a 1500 calorie day, every day, could they pour a garage floor or install a ECU into a car. Everyone goes to their little jobs and sit on our asses for the day.

Robbie Wrote:I'm not as friendly towards people as I used to be, and I think its because I don't love myself the way I used to ... I know I'm effin cute and smart and funny. I know I'm a good person.
Well you said it out in the open, connect the two.

Robbie Wrote:Oh and I'm a slut. Every guy that throws himself at me I get excited and think its love. I give that guy everything..my heart, my body... Sad
Everybody gay straight or bi wants to get into someone's pants. You can let them and enjoy the sex. There is a difference going on a date vs just hooking up. About time you did both.

Messages In This Thread
Some help? - by Robbie - 12-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Some help? - by pellaz - 12-20-2011, 01:54 AM
Some help? - by Robbie - 12-20-2011, 02:30 AM
Some help? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 12-20-2011, 03:14 AM
Some help? - by Rainbowmum - 12-20-2011, 04:34 AM
Some help? - by Pix - 12-21-2011, 05:19 AM
Some help? - by Jay - 12-21-2011, 03:14 PM