Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities
HollandofFrance Wrote:"Goodbye to minorities in the middle east. the next set of victims will be Egyptian Copts, and Syrian Christians plus other minorities such as druzes and Alawites. In the middle east, I am afraid we are witnessing the transition from secular dictatorships to Theocracy."

thanks to the Democrats Obama

i guess gays wont speak up till its them which i can assume it already is them

here in usa were stuck at disneyland i guess

So, basically you are stating that you want the United States to intervene in all nations (in the Middle-East, at least) that have or are in danger of having theocracies. Basically what you are talking about is an invasion of Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Mauritania, Oman, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, Libya, and Syria.

All the while, a significant portion of the Republican party is attempting to establish a Christian Theocracy here in the United States. They claim that the United States was founded on "christian"values. Yet, when you look at the Constitution, what you see is a mix of Native American political ideas (federalism from the Iroquois Confederacy);, a significant portion of the American Bill of Rights coming from the English Bill of Rights; the balance of powers coming from the French Enlightenment thinker, the Baron De Montesquieu; representative government stemming from the Greeks; Equality under the law from Pericles; and the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE (A.K.A. the Establishment and the Free Exercise Clauses of the 1st amendment) from Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. And we certainly don't have a Christan economic system:

Messages In This Thread
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities - by HollandofFrance - 12-25-2011, 08:47 PM
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities - by HollandofFrance - 12-26-2011, 05:59 AM
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities - by HollandofFrance - 12-26-2011, 07:57 AM
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-01-2012, 02:19 AM
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities - by Inchante - 01-01-2012, 03:39 AM
The desperate plight of Iraq's Assyrians and other minorities - by blokeinsussex - 01-01-2012, 01:51 PM