Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp?
Well, for me, camp has two meanings - it's either an adjective that would be applied to a gay male (not a female), or to a situation - that's a camp thing to do (not referring to the activity as being inherently homosexual, but just unusual I guess).

So no, I wouldn't say that there are camp females, but I could be corrected on that I guess.

As for the whole dominant/recessive thing in relationships ? I think that's a fallacy as well to be honest. It's perfectly possible for a homosexual couple, be they male or female, to both be versatile enough to take charge and take the backseat in different situations and at different times.

My partner and I for example, whilst I wouldn't describe myself as camp unless I'm deliberately trying to camp myself up (which is rare), he is considerably more masculine than I am, bless him Confusedmile:, but I still wouldn't say "he's the man and I'm the woman" (for want of a better expression).

I think the composition of a relationship is as versatile as the relationship itself, so it can take ANY type at all really :biggrin:.

Hope that helps xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Messages In This Thread
Camp? - by rainbow_girls - 11-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Camp? - by Shadow - 11-29-2007, 05:37 PM