Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay or Nay?
Ok - so how much do I love YOU now? Thank you for helping me straighten my thoughts out a bit (no pun intended).

This is a weird thing for a straight girl to go through - to be told of your fantastic sexiliciousness and his aching desires for an actual relationship with you, then bam - it's a done deal faster than it started. And having to step back and realize that everything that he said - or did - was an avalanche of bullshit. I mean, logistically, I completely understand - if this is what he needed, that's OK with me. I just wish he would have been able to be honest about it. But I don't care who you are or what affiliation you may be - you shouldn't fuck with other people's hearts.

7Chakras Wrote:I see you pretty much already summed everything up.

From what it sounds like, his friends are gay, he is a gay stripper, gay this and that,
and am pretty much at the conclusion that he is.

During high school he was going through changes, much like all of us did,
and determining his sexuality is definitely one that he needed to close the books on.
He was 99% sure that he was, but took one last attempt at getting the final answer,
even if that meant driving 500 miles to get it.
Pretty sure he had sexual thoughts about you during his teenage years, and
masturbated often thinking about have sex with you as well.
When he finally got to spend time with you, those old memories of you was the last log
he had left to throw on the fire of his sexuality doubt.
And when that was all burned up, he finally came at peace with himself, and his sexuality.
We are not doubting your blow jobs skills, so don't take anything personally,
but I am sure he is grateful for you helping him out, even if he doesn't say thank you, I will.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Gay or Nay? - by MJA - 01-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Gay or Nay? - by 7Chakras - 01-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Gay or Nay? - by Pix - 01-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Gay or Nay? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Gay or Nay? - by LateBloomer - 01-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Gay or Nay? - by MJA - 01-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Gay or Nay? - by MJA - 01-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Gay or Nay? - by MJA - 01-04-2012, 02:36 PM