Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
antonym Wrote:Any suggestions? I feel lost.
I went through the same thing. Around your age the children are growing up and or your career is less a struggle so you have more time, resources.

i figured i was gay or possibly bi. I went to a local bisexual men's group meeting and felt un comfortable in between like that. I knew i was gay, didnt like the odor of fish.

To save my life i never could find a straight date. I can land a gay date and did even tho i was married. I was honest with the date and we hung together off and on for about half a year. I learned a gay relationship is no different from a straight one and for a few years tried to get back with the wife.

The big get back together didnt work, i felt trapped. I started dating again, got a boy friend and he made me clean up my life, divorce was done late 2010. The boy friend left in between all this, we got back together and been together about 2 years.

Hope this helps.

For what it matters i can talk to you how i felt, what all went on, my junk theories. Just in open text i will be less out with you so you can PM or use the Online chat thingy but you need to get your post count up >50. Use any post, the "count to 1000" post works. Post small messages >10 char each.

Messages In This Thread
Please help - by antonym - 01-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Please help - by Almac - 01-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Please help - by Almac - 01-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Please help - by BobInTampa - 01-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Please help - by pellaz - 01-13-2012, 07:20 PM