Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help!!!
Anonymous Wrote:Hey Guys,

I need help in so many ways right now... So please bear with me.

I broke up with my ex in december and since then everything is spiraling out of my control. Its not just the break up. I'm stressed right now, I'm about to graduate from university and there's just so much pressure.Somebody please help,

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Right lets start by saying your graduation is the most important thing at the moment for you, you've probably worked hard to get where you are now so please believe me if you mess this up, you will regret this for a long time to come.

Relationships can come and go, and in five years time you will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about? Don't get me wrong, when relationships break up that is so painful, but as you said, your relationship was not that good in the first place. So take my advice, try to relax (easy said than done) and take stock of what you've got, do you want to graduate or do you want to fail because you are so consumed with regret and pain? It's your career your future depends on your graduation... That's my advice take it or leave it??? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Please help!!! - by Anonymous - 01-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Please help!!! - by Almac - 01-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Please help!!! - by jbrowder24 - 01-13-2012, 04:04 PM