Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it ever going to happen?
Hey, umm I couldn't help but laugh when I read your post, just because I've met some people like you. At the same time I was a bit concerned and curious as to why you act this way, then I started to read you second paragraph.

Do you think maybe the reason you act this way is to protect yourself? Protection from what had happened in the past? You know there's many ways to protect yourself, instead of being a "bitch" to people to protect yourself, why not learn from your experience and appreciate the fact that not everyone is the same, so not everyone deserve your bitching attitude.

I've met maybe about two - three guys like you, same attitude and feelings about themselves. Nevertheless; I understand why they act that way, it's because they are either too insecure around other people because of the past, or this is something they choose because it's the only option for them.

I must say my relationship wasn't anything worth mentioning because it wasn't long. I cannot stand people who are just so negative around me and especially those who are so negative about themselves. I didn't want to be around people like that and couldn't ever see myself living with someone like them.

Let me ask you something, would you ever live with someone like yourself? Would you really find happiness that way? Live to love, and stop all the hate. Sure the past was rough, brutal, horrid, but don't repeat the past, learn form it and teach the alternatives to our future so they can see that you know what, sure you may have had a terrible past, but at least you're not living it everyday, you choose a different way, a better way.

It's only going to happen if you change for yourself, stop chaining for other people. Do this for yourself, because surely you know that not everyone is deserving of your "bitching". Stop being so insecure with everyone, sure honesty is always the best thing, but sometimes it's not, people have feelings, just like you do, just like how you felt during the past.

:/ You'll find happiness once you've lived, give and pursue happiness.

Messages In This Thread
Is it ever going to happen? - by HuffleScuffle - 01-16-2012, 12:59 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by iPromise - 01-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by HuffleScuffle - 01-17-2012, 09:32 AM
Is it ever going to happen? - by Zet - 01-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by Pix - 01-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by iPromise - 01-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by HuffleScuffle - 01-17-2012, 08:26 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by iPromise - 01-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by lokilol - 02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Is it ever going to happen? - by indianajones - 02-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Is it ever going to happen? - by Gizzie - 02-28-2012, 10:07 AM