Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 3 (41 - 50)
41. If you could instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would you give?
Be open to anything and critical about everything.

42. What is the most desirable trait another person can possess?
Genuine happiness and good-naturedness. Positive people make me happy, no matter what backgrounds they come from or shapes they come in.

43. What are you most grateful for?
I'm grateful for being loved. I used to take this for granted when i was younger, but have recently realized that it's not a given at all. Now it seems amazing that i have a partner and family who love me.

44. Is stealing to feed a starving child wrong?
No, it's not. I know this leaves room for a lot of moral arguments, but in the end life is more important than what "belongs" to whom. At least, that what i'd like to say. Oh, i do have some double standards about this.

45. What do you want most?
Right now i want to go climbing, preferably to a very remote place. It's sort of an addiction of mine. There is nothing better than sitting on a mountaintop alone, completely exhausted and with the cold biting my nose.

46. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
A bit of both, even though i believe that doing the right things is more important. Doing the right thing increases the likelihood that it will be done right. Big Grin

47. What has life taught you recently?
If you can't solve a problem, you are not thinking simple enough. The best solutions are always obvious, but it's hard to find them, because of preset beliefs of what the answer should be. This i discovered in many fields at once, ranging from photography and painting to math and relationships.

48. What is the one thing you would most like to change about the world?
Magick away the overpopulation issue. Don't think there is as cure that is any better than the problem. :/

49. Where do you find inspiration?
From pretty much anywhere. Recently got some web-design ideas while staring at the (rather ugly) pavement at the bus station. In general music and photography inspire me a lot.

50. Can you describe your life in a six word sentence?
No, i can't think of anything.
That describes me way better than i'd like it to.

Messages In This Thread
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 3 (41 - 50) - by Eromir - 02-04-2012, 03:01 PM