Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 4 (51 - 60)
51. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

I think some people are afraid to make mistake because admitting mistake means admitting flaws, imperfection and vulnerability.

52. What impact do you want to leave on the world?

I just want people to remember me as a nice guy who has done good deeds in his life. Hopefully my love, sincerity and compassion can impact and infect others. Oh me, modest. Laugh

53. What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?

Lost a massive amount of weight via exercise, healthy lifestyle, patience and determination. Took almost 5 years to complete the mission but it's well worth it.

54. In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?

Sometimes I forget what I have accomplished in life. I push myself too hard and keep telling to myself that what I'm doing right now is not enough.

I forgot to pat my own back and say, "You've done a very good job."

55. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Most of us know that life is short and unpredictable. But we have a habit to ignore it. We ignore the things we love because we always think we still have tomorrow, the day after and the day after that to do what we love.

56. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?

Self reflection and self discovery. And music. And smile. And laugh. And friends.

57. Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?

Yes. It has something to do with Sam. My first crush.

58. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Yeah. Fighting with one right now.

59. Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?

Because they are no longer around us. Most people tend to appreciate things that aren't around anymore.

60. What is your most beloved childhood memory?

Anything that has something to do with my siblings.

Messages In This Thread
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 4 (51 - 60) - by Jay - 02-07-2012, 05:54 PM