Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 4 (51 - 60)
51. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Because by making a mistake does it mean that you have to be wrong, and being wrong shows weakness, and weakness is something every human has been raised to hide.

52. What impact do you want to leave on the world?

Nature is love, Love is nature. Destroy the nature and you destroy the love, destroy the love and you destroy the nature.

53. What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?

Leaving the gang life and criminality. I've always been surrounded by it all my life, and my biggest accomplishment is not being a part of it. It maybe was just a teen phase, but leaving a big gang is really hard.

54. In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?

Inner peace and healthy lifestyle. I know a lot about health, but my mind is so narrowed I am always failing to change my lifestyle and I hate it.

55. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Society? Family and friends? Confidence and guts? We want so much, but also fear the same. As the grass is always greener on the other side, no matter from what angle, poor, rich.

56. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?

Music and friends.

57. Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?

Many things.

58. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

Yes, I am a living example of what I feared many years ago.

59. Why do we think of others the most when they’re gone?

We don't see things we do have, we always see the things we don't. And when a thing that has been so unconsciously close to us is gone, we can not help to get chocked and how good it was.

60. What is your most beloved childhood memory?

The trip to Denmark with my brother and my mother to Legoland and other places.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Messages In This Thread
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 4 (51 - 60) - by Zet - 02-07-2012, 11:24 PM