Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 6 (71 - 80)
71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?

I just want people to remember me as Mr. Nice Guy. That is all.

72. Is there such a thing as perfect?

No. There is always a flaw in each one of us. Big or small. But I always believe in giving your best when you want to accomplish something.

73. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

Almost everything by now. I think I began to take charge of my own life when I decided to lose weight. That was around 2005.

74. What does it mean to be human?

Flawed but perfectible (to an extent), wise but foolish, diverse but unique and filled with joy and pain.

75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?

Tough question but the best answer that I can give is ignorance and also without a heart.

76. What do you love most about yourself?

My stubbornness, I do not know how to give up and quit. My naive side, it's innocence but stupid and amusing. My kindness, I'm too nice that even I roll my eyes at myself.

77. Where would you most like to go and why?

Mauritius? Maldives? Mauritius? Maldives? I just want to take a break and sleep on a hammock for a few hours under a blue sky.

But another answer? Australia! I would like to attend Mega Jam dance class by Luis Pinto and Jasmine Meakin. That would be awesome.

78. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?

To do what I love. Life is too short and unpredictable.

79. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?

Running a successful business that is based upon things that I truly love. Have a loving boyfriend who loves and accepts me as who I am with flaws and all. Taking care of my parents. Spoil them. Oh, oh I have a hammock in my garden.

80. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?

I had flatulence and then nonstop stomach ache on my second day after surgery in hospital. It happened because I wasn't allowed to eat for a day and a half.

Anyway I wasn't able to go to the rest room to clean myself as my body was attached with a lot of tubes. It was my parents who helped to clean the mess I made. I almost wanted to cry. I couldn't find words to say thank you and how much grateful I am to have them as my parents.

I always appreciate my parents but I learn to appreciate them more after that.

Messages In This Thread
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 6 (71 - 80) - by Jay - 02-09-2012, 03:11 PM