Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 6 (71 - 80)
Damn...these questions are getting more difficult!

71. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life?

I was true to myself despite having every reason not to be.

72. Is there such a thing as perfect?

Yes...nature is perfect

73. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

I was fortunate enough to have a series of events in my mid 20s that shook me to the core and challenged me to let go...really scary and I fought alot but in the end...I did it. Excellent choice. So...I took alot of care to control everything pre 25...post 25...almost the opposite. It is a great freedom.

74. What does it mean to be human?

I think we are the third plane of seven planes of existence...the Man vs God plane...when humans learn not to try to BE God and let go of their ego and embrace humility and eventually evolve. I think the human journey is about learning and evolving over many lifetimes from a lower plane of existence to a higher one.

75. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?

Yes...because I think the self is the worst enemy anyone has.

76. What do you love most about yourself?

My individuality.

77. Where would you most like to go and why?

South America...always been drawn there.

78. Is it more important to do what you love or to love what you are doing?

I am not seeing a distinction between the two...so both or either one:biggrin:

79. What do you imagine yourself doing ten years from now?

I am usually in the moment to the degree that I am not able to imagine that far ahead.

80. What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?

I had a really abusive relationship at one point in my life and the guy had completely worn me down emotionally...he tried physical abuse but I wouldn't put up with it so he settled on psychological and emotional abuse that seems harmless on the surface but it does alot of damage. During this time...I was struggling and thought I was hiding it as I didn't tell anyone but one of my aerobics instructors at the gym must have seen something and she would play these songs about standing up and having strength and dedicate them to me...and I felt her compassion and I was really grateful to her because she helped me alot.

Messages In This Thread
365 Thought Provoking Questions to Ask Yourself - Part 6 (71 - 80) - by East - 02-10-2012, 03:10 AM