Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just getting anxious
Silly? Perhaps not as silly as you think.

After all you admit you want to 'do a man' and you are in a relationship with her. Believe it or not we get 'gut feelings' about our partners all of the time. We get a basically good general idea what is on their mind and we know when to worry.

Sure you may be very careful to not say anything (unless you talk in your sleep), but you say so much with every small movement of your body, its usually the things you don't say that scream the loudest to people who know you.

In her case, she is in a relationship and you are most likely sending out the signals that you want to cheat. She is going to react by snooping, trying to either confirm or find evidence that absolves you of her 'gut instinct'.

Don't be fooled, women do have this intuition thing going on. They pick up on stuff that most of us guys miss and through their own logic (which defies logic in most cases) they come to startling clear understandings and 'know' what is going on and are right.

Secrets keep us sick - or make us sick. Secrets in relationships makes for sick relationships - sick as in unhealthy.

This is a pretty large 'secret' that sits between you two. She senses a secret and yes she is going to assume that you are messing around. Its a natural conclusion to jump to in many instances.

I think we all reach a point were we believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. A few years ago I had the yearning to dump my current partner and go test the waters and find something new. It got to be a near obsession with me, all I could think about is I was being somehow 'cheated' from the potentials of better things all because I was strapped down by Ye Old Ball and Chain.

The more I thought on it, the more obsessed with it I got. This sort of thing becomes a feeding frenzy, feeding on itself, getting larger and more consuming at time goes on.

You are going to have to decide to jump of this carousel ride from hell. Trust me, the longer you stay on it the faster its going to rotate and the more its going to consume your thoughts.

Either 'go for it' and get it out of your system, or count your blessings and push it out of your mind and let it die.

If you can't decide on your own then get a therapist to help you to decide.

While its nice you can come up with reasons to not break up, financial wreckage, lack of a car, no way to pay bills... but what is sad is that you are not worried about love lost.

Messages In This Thread
Just getting anxious - by Anonymous - 02-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Just getting anxious - by LateBloomer - 02-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Just getting anxious - by scraps345 - 02-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Just getting anxious - by Person66 - 02-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Just getting anxious - by pellaz - 02-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Just getting anxious - by Nick9 - 02-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Just getting anxious - by Rainbowmum - 02-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Just getting anxious - by LateBloomer - 02-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Just getting anxious - by Anonymous - 02-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Just getting anxious - by Bowyn Aerrow - 02-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Just getting anxious - by Anonymous - 02-11-2012, 04:12 AM