Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite piece of clothing?
Ok...

I have on a pair of jeans that are ....years!!..old and almost falling off in many places and every time I put them on I think THIS may be the last time! To make it worse they are one of my best club pants as well!! Soon they'll be in the bin and gone, gone, gone....left only in the memories of boys around the globe and pictures of me definately NOT at my best :eek:

Anyone else have that certain "something" that you just can't bare to see go?

My Diesel jeans, i have them for 7 years and my lucky scarf which is a gift. Also everything a close friend Hellen bought me i have it in my wardrobe. Even if i dont wear anymore every morning i get dressed i look at them and feel happy! HappyHerz

My hoodie. Tongue Other than that clothes are clothes to me. Tongue

My CK jeans, simply because i splashed out £350 but like worn them once LOL :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:My CK jeans, simply because i splashed out £350 but like worn them once LOL :frown:

You did what!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think I have a favourite item of clothin... although I do have way more clothes and are necessary - mostly trackies, hoodies and the like (no chav!)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You did what!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't think I have a favourite item of clothin... although I do have way more clothes and are necessary - mostly trackies, hoodies and the like (no chav!)

LOL I was proving a point to mum that I wouldnt just bin them so ya know.. and umm I like my nike hoody Rolleyes Its grey and thats it LOL, with a nice pair of black jeans and trainers Wink

Orrr my dark jeans, polo shirt, black jacket and black tie with some nice shoes :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

I have a number of shirts that my boyfriend has bought me over the years, and they all rank as my favourites ... :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I have a number of shirts that my boyfriend has bought me over the years, and they all rank as my favourites ... :redface:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Soppy git.-Gets bucket. Cry
[/COLOR]

my emopants which I got at a thrift store for $4 (yep, I'm that cheap about clothes) and my Hyrulian Shield hoodie =D cost me a lot, but totally worth the gamer value x3

Sui Wrote:my emopants which I got at a thrift store for $4 (yep, I'm that cheap about clothes) and my Hyrulian Shield hoodie =D cost me a lot, but totally worth the gamer value x3

Just to say mines only about price because thats the only reason I keep them :biggrin:
[/COLOR]