Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Here
Hey guys, my name is Jake. I'm 18, and I'm here just to help in whatever way I can. Hopefully make some friends along the way. I've been through the ringer (trust me) and according to the people who know me I give great advice. I am also a grammar snob so if you need something checked over, just ask haha. Any Doctor Who or Pokemon fans, hit me up! I would love to geek out about either with you guys. So yeah, HI!

Welcome to the forum, Jake.

I love Pokemon!!!!
I got a couple emulators on my computer.

And do you geek out over COD?

ALSO Welcome to GS enjoy the forums and jump in the chat room whenever there are people in there!

Blakeup621 Wrote:Hey guys, my name is Jake. I'm 18, and I'm here just to help in whatever way I can. Hopefully make some friends along the way. I've been through the ringer (trust me) and according to the people who know me I give great advice. I am also a grammar snob so if you need something checked over, just ask haha. Any Doctor Who or Pokemon fans, hit me up! I would love to geek out about either with you guys. So yeah, HI!

dr who is the bomb 46 male here and have been watching the series since childhood

looking4nsaf Wrote:dr who is the bomb 46 male here and have been watching the series since childhood

I've only recently gotten into the show, as in, last season, but I mean I have watched most, if not all of the episodes, including the older ones. I kinda have a thing for The Tenth Doctor, David Tennant. I can't seem to get past the fact that he regenerated. It's so bad.

Kiid Wrote:I love Pokemon!!!!
I got a couple emulators on my computer.

And do you geek out over COD?

I have a few on my computer too! But I own at least one version of every generation and every remake lol.

And nah, I can't play that game. I'm the type who likes to run up in people's faces and just blast them haha. And we all know how that works in online... xD

G day Jake and welcome to gayspeak

Welcome to GS, Jake!

Welcome to GS Jake. I love Dr. Who, and only started watching it recently. I haven't yet watched all the episodes I have, but am working my way through it. I love the show, cause every episode seems to start off... meh, then grows into something really amazing.

Welcome! I'm a huge doctor who fan since 2005. Pretty late but I seen all of the episodes of the 3rd, 4th, 5th and above also some of the 1st and second.

hello and welcome to the forum jake,
Dr who is a fab program to watch but the thing is its only watchable once otherwise it kills off the novelty and did you know on the current doctor they can only generate him twice more before his used up his entire cycle?

I have a friend who works for the BBC so anything tv related seems to be found out

kindest regards

zeon x