Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out or in the closet?
Who's still in the closet? Who's out? o.o just curious

I'm out... and hating it xP

Out. In my 4th year of it. It's ok.

I am all most there.

Honestly I dont know who knows these days. I think some do but I havent confirmed simply as I have no reason to Rolleyes My sexuality is simply that. MINE.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I am still in the closet as of right now.

Been out to most for about two decades.

It really isnt important to the people that I love or have a relationship with and NO biz of others.

frank

Out for two years now and loving the freedom to be myself but there are times when I look back at the closet and the land of Narnia and think would it be simpler if you repressed it all, then I see the people int here who are tormented and living a lie and I turn round and smile.

I'm Gay, That's my way and that's how I'll stay. :biggrin:

just started to open the door. i just let one friend in. :biggrin: i wanted to do it for 2 years but, due to a very complicated situation, i couldn't - i was protecting someone. but now that that's over and done with (=i'm single), i am already planning to have a little chat with my mom next time i see her Wink. scary but long overdue.

Been out ever since my Mum outted me Confusedmile:

Only out to a very select few close friends, and of course you wonderful guys. After I get out of the Army in 2010 I might want to change this, but right now even though part of me sometimes wants to scream out loud I have to play it smart, plus, I have no clue what I would say to my mom she'd probably drop dead from heart failure.