Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I gay?
Why am I gay? What is there that makes you gay? Some say genes, some articles its due to extra fertile mothers, yada yada. But is there really any explanation? For me it feels as natural to be thinking of men as for others to be thinking of the opposite sex, but why? Why am I so different? Its nothing I just choose to be, it took me years to figure what I was but really why am I the way I am? I meant no bashing against gays or anyone, but I feel at least that there must be a deep reason why. I remember that I've posted any similar thread before but the answer was maybe logical but did not appeal to me. Maybe I am just dumb, for feeling that.

Anonymous Wrote:Why am I gay? What is there that makes you gay? Some say genes, some articles its due to extra fertile mothers, yada yada. But is there really any explanation? For me it feels as natural to be thinking of men as for others to be thinking of the opposite sex, but why? Why am I so different? Its nothing I just choose to be, it took me years to figure what I was but really why am I the way I am? I meant no bashing against gays or anyone, but I feel at least that there must be a deep reason why. I remember that I've posted any similar thread before but the answer was maybe logical but did not appeal to me. Maybe I am just dumb, for feeling that.

This is an interesting question. What makes us gay?

I always figured the same thing that makes us human. I don't think anyone really knows for sure yet, but I think it's just the way we're meant to be.

I mean, some of natures most violent and ferocious creatures sometimes mate with those of the same sex as themselves and they don't fight each other to do it, or wonder why they're doing it.

Lions for instance. (Video's a tiny bit graphic)
[Image: lion-041.jpg]

I think it's mainly an instinctual thing, as most things are. We aren't gay because it's a choice or something like that, it's something that naturally occurs in some of us. Animals do it all the time, and for years people have said that animals never have sex with each other(same-sex) and only procreate.

Well, animals like Finchs and Wolves who mate for life, still mate with partners of the same sex, and some animals who are more promiscuous, still have sex with partners of the same sex Animal Sexuality.

But you shouldn't feel bad about it. You are you, and no one can change that. It's not something we can control, it's something that's just a part of you.

Why am I gay?

Because you are luckyConfusedmile:

why do people know they are straight?
Gay men and women have been around for ever and we are part of being human. The current society chooses to wish us burn in hell. I just think some gay people believe this.

Cause you like cock lol

Scotty Wrote:Cause you like cock lol

Who doesn't?Wink

10 000 thanking-prayers for my goddess which has tinkered me gay :-) Why I should ask WHY ... I´m happy .. thats enough

You're gay because you are. Maybe one day there'll be a logical reason as to why Smile

Isn't that the same question as asking: "Why am I alive???" ??? Wink

Do not question it , accept it and enjoy your blessed life.
Trust that this is how it is meant to be.