Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas 2007!
:biggrin: Guys considering Christmas is like 12 days away, 11 sleeps away! Why havent we got any christmas threads?

What have people spent so far? :biggrin:

What you all doing for christmas?? :biggrin:

Anything you want? (No not a guy etc :l)

Just WHERE IS THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT????
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Mine is lost in a palm tree......

Perhaps I will eventually find some here, but 80 degree weather just doesn't say christmas. I'm trying, I really am because I LOVE this season, but it's too green. The only couple of minutes I get is in Starbucks where the air conditioning is always below zero and they are playing christmas music... So sing along until I hit the door and the heat wave hits me.

I feel like he Grinch. I've had 15" trees for the last 12 years for gods sake... but I can"t find the cheer! Santa in shorts is just plain weird. I never thought moving to the sun would ruin kill my christmas spirit.

Help!!!

Oh my. I couldnt do christmas in the sun wouldnt be the same! Cry
[/COLOR]

My Christmas spirit will be revived when I see my parents and my dogs. Thats all I really want for Christmas, to see my family and to not worry about anything.

In London instead there is ice in the streets! I wont like it if i break something just for walking to the tube station. I was skating this morning without skating shoes.

I didnt do any shopping yet, i am out of money. Cry

Haven't decided yet what i am going to do and not so keen about christmas this year. Still recovering from last year's christmasy events!

What would i want, honestly good health, love and peace in my heart (its too ambitious to ask for world peace like the Miss America). Visit home. A few £££ to finish a project! I should be looking for investors... fuck it! lol

XRIMO Wrote:My Christmas spirit will be revived when I see my parents and my dogs. Thats all I really want for Christmas, to see my family and to not worry about anything.

Hmm you live away from home?
[/COLOR]

spotysocks Wrote:In London instead there is ice in the streets! I wont like it if i break something just for walking to the tube station. I was skating this morning without skating shoes.

I didnt do any shopping anything yet, i am out of money. Cry

Haven't decided yet what i am going to do and not so keen about christmas this year. Still recovering from last year's christmasy events!

What would i want, honestly good health, love and peace in my heart (its too ambitious to ask for world peace like the Miss America). Go home. A few £££ to finish a project! I should be looking for investors... fuck it! lol

LOL. I see ive spent a fortune. Around £600 at least. In my mind its only really once a Year I do it so meh! :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Hmm you live away from home?

Yup, it's about a 16-20 hour drive to get to my parents. I don't know how good your geography of Canada is, but right now I live in southern Ontario, and my parents live in north-central New Brunswick.

I can't wait, my flight is on Saturday!

XRIMO Wrote:Yup, it's about a 16-20 hour drive to get to my parents. I don't know how good your geography of Canada is, but right now I live in southern Ontario, and my parents live in north-central New Brunswick.

Oh goody!! My home is 5 hours flight!
Will you be able to login from there though wish us Merry merry Christmas?

XRIMO Wrote:Yup, it's about a 16-20 hour drive to get to my parents. I don't know how good your geography of Canada is, but right now I live in southern Ontario, and my parents live in north-central New Brunswick.

Oh wow awesome! How come you live so far away? Do you think the fact you havent got family around you could be why you get problems?
[/COLOR]