Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did you last SLEEP with someone?
The question although seemingly straightforward may be misinterpreted by some, I am not asking when did you last have sex, no, I am asking when did you last sleep with someone. To lay in their arms and feel loved to be embraced.

When did you last connect with someone so intimately that you both lay in one anothers arms, and did not mention, notion or suggest sex in any way. When was the last time you hugged someone?

Just a question for the world to make you think.

Wink

Honest answer.. God knows. :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Every morning....

I love the last few minutes mornings before Fred gets out of bed. That's one of my favorite times. We don't hold each other while we sleep because it's too confining and hot. But in the morning as we both slowly wake....Both of us still groggy, hot and sweaty and we just lay there and doze, half asleep in each others arms before life kicks in again. It's just him and me with all our barriers down, breathing each other in....

Nice post though ;-)

sigh... never I'm afraid.

Not for a very long time... probably with my first ex gf as it goes... although I have slept with people since then, but that also involved sex... although with one person especially, it was good to lie there in his arms, feel his warmth against me and sharing a bed with someone.

*sigh*

Hmmm.. last week Rolleyes

spotysocks Wrote:Hmmm.. last week Rolleyes

Lucky sod. :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

almsot every saturday and sunday. It's really nice to be able to fall asleep with my bf's arm drapped across me, at first i hated it, but now it's hard to fall asleep with out his arm there or some form of physical contact.

Most nights to be honest ... I'm quite romantic, and so I love lying in bed wrapped up with my boyfriend - that is as important to me as sex to be honest, as I predict sex in ANY relationship becoming progressively less varied (although not necessarily any less romantic or personal an experience if you're with the right person) ... but there is no reason for me not to be found lying entwined with my lover in the wee small hours of the morning.

I remember not long after we started going out I woke up randomly at about 3am, and I hadn't realised Martyn had too ... so I just shifted my position slightly in bed and sighed and started to go back to sleep, when he slid one hand under my neck (EVER so gently), and his other hand over my hip, and drew me back across the bed, wrapping me in his arms as I came back towards him, and whispered "Mmmmmmmm my baby" into my ear as he buried his head in the crook of my neck ...

Love, for me, isn't anything extravagant or flash ... it's that calm, quiet warmth that radiates from within from things like that ... the power of love, being the most powerful force I have ever encountered in this life.

Love rocks :biggrin:, and I love you all Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Every other day for the past 13 years with the same beautiful guy :biggrin: