Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really need to know
I really need to know what I might be. I have always been fascinated by other men. I try too see their cocks every time I go to a mens public bathroom. I enjoy sucking cock and being sucked. I love playing with others cocks, yet I have never gone further. Something scares me about being fucked. I don't know what. Can anyone help me here. What am I gay, bi-sexual, want-to-be gay or just nuts? I wish there was someone close to take me by the hand and gently lead me. Can anyone help me?

Well that depends... do you like women also? Because the thing under your name, says that you're Bi in a Straight relationship.

A Bisexual person could help you more, but I think it could just be you liking guys alittle more than the girls if you're Bisexual.

Also, If you're really into guys, but don't want to be penetrated, you don't have to be, luckily, guys can fill both roles, so you can try being on top.

I can't determine whether you like guys or girls or are Bisexual or Gay, because for me, Gay means you like the same sex. Bisexuals like both, whether it be equally or not. You could perhaps just enjoy the company of a guy more than that of a girl, doesn't mean you're strictly gay.

Hope that helps, alittle atleast Smile

There are no rules really..everyone is different...sexuality and preferences are complex and individualistic.

I have little interest in the penis...I do not enjoy giving or receiving oral sex. I do not really care about looking at anyone's penis...I dont play with anyone else's penis either. I know alot of people who would not be sexually compatible with me and that is fine because I would rather spend time with people who ARE sexually compatible with me...and there are lots of them:biggrin: Maybe you are just not sexually compatible/comfortable with anal sex.

...and yet I have had a rockin' and intense sex life and I consider myself to be gay. I love anal sex...top or bottom....if anal sex scares you then maybe it just isn't right for you....nothing wrong with that. You do enjoy oral and like the penis alot...right? There are plenty of gay men who want nothing to do with anal sex.

so i came out later in life, not to say it was any less effort. You have to really start with your self tho and to not come out to anyone else is a justifiable option.

about 2001 i figured i was very gay (not bi). I was in a straight marriage. 2004 I asked for a divorce and my xwife declined and proposed to work it out. 2009 things were not working out and i asked again with success! 2010 i got the divorce, 2011 i finished sorting through the assets with in guidance of the divorce decree.

I say all this so you will respect your emotions most of all. Handle with care the people around you too. Love is powerful but dont destroy your life for that gay relationship in the sky. Gay or straight relationships are much the same. If possible love your self first and then the one your are with.

finally in your travels be aware of HIV and STD's you might encounter. Get your self educated and get tested on a regular schedule. How would you deal with your partner becoming infected?