Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pizza!
I am eating a whole pizza by myself tonight for dinner.............and I'm NOT SHARING!!!!!!!!

Piggy Drew

Depends on the size I suppose, Fox's Pizza Den here in Las Cruces has a 30 inch over 11 pound, pizza, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Yia Yia's Pizza and Bear . . . oh, god do I miss my college days and going there after class with some friends to drink good bear and have an awesome slice of pizza.

[Image: 4f57d10a87ca9.image.jpg]

Haven't had pizza in a while....I like meat lovers, or buffalo chicken.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Really thin thin crust with a pesto paste and mushrooms and sausage and fresh garlic...light on the cheese..and I wont' share either:biggrin:

Pizza is THE BEST! Nothing like a great combination of bread, sauce, garlic, cheese and assorted meats!

My favorite is meat lovers or garlic chicken.

But when I make a pizza I conduct odd experiments with it (like putting Thai peanut sauce, cajun seasonings, and jalapenos on it), which some have found disturbing.

I have pizza every friday, meat lover ftw!

I go for a silly old margherita pizza, just tomato sauce and mozarella cheese, frozen food department for a couple of euros, then I get to put all my personal toppings on top before baking in the oven... Derek loves the outcome every time... Much cheaper than anything you get at the restaurant, and definitely nicer.

i got a dominoes one last night and it was a texas BBQ one.... Lets say i wont be going there again... A moment on the lips is a lifetime in the <fill the blank>