Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well its all over....
Hi All,
Sorry i havent been on much past few days i ended my relationship with my partner because i found out he was doing coke and it made me so angry because im anti drugs and after some talk we agreed to remain friends and live and support each other as friends in a joint mortgage we got together and what not... I kind of was driving to work the other day and adele's song set fire to the rain came on the radio and i kinda just burst into tears and thought to myself this song has described everything from happiness to the end and it wasnt nice but yet again relationships never are nice when they end unless both mutually agree... I also decided to end it when something was noticed and it was a sign the field had been played beyond fields i say are ok.... Well i as a ex self harmer did kind of think to myself... Wait for it... wait for it... its going to arrive sometime... But nope i figured my emotions must of died a long time ago and breaking up i dsidnt sink low to self harm which i was pleased because for once i managed to hold things in place and sort things out inside and realise now I can control difficult situations when they arise so im pleased...

well now ive taken some time out i need to get picking upo the pieces and continue supporting a great forum like this and people i meet in life

kindest regards

zeon x

Zeon Bighug
I am so very sorry to hear that. I am so sorry that all your plans got cancelled. But you probably did the only reasonable thing.
I am glad that you try to stay friends and I am really proud that you are strong enough to stay upright during so difficult time.

All the best to you, mate Bighug

zeon Wrote:... we agreed to remain friends and live and support each other as friends in a joint mortgage we got together and what not...
it would be rough if you guys are not physically separated and continue to live in the same house.

you know the drill; be sure to reserve more time for your self, stay busy. It takes a little time to emotionally get back on your feet.

i know pellaz but if we dont live together and split we loose our home and everything we worked for for six years i didnt get onto the ladder to loose it all... and thanks btw nick x

I just want to say one thing, wow I'm surprised.

Drugs are an awful thing and once they take hold they literally take over your life and make things more difficult for those around you, same as alcohol. Personally I don't think I would be able to hold it together but you have and thats really good for you and I'm pleased. :-) Just take things as they come and see what happens and stay positive. You know what, you've provided me with loads of support this past few months an helped me keep it together when things were looking bad and I'm proud to call you my friend and just want to let you know my thoughts are with you and hope you are ok. Bighug Things might hurt now but they will get better, I'm not an expert on relationships as you know but I know how it feels to break up with someone and feel that hurt.

You are an awesome kind guy and I want you to know you deserve the best, cause you are the best. :-) Just please know you're friends are there for you and I hope it means something. x

thanks mrk,
I am sad inside a little to be honest but hurting i dont feel i kind of become recluse and sit in now... My local ive kept and his changed his but i dont mind i got a bar tab i pay monthly and my nature is always to look after everyone else so ill be doing that in life sod myself i can make time one day lol

zeon Wrote:thanks mrk,
I am sad inside a little to be honest but hurting i dont feel i kind of become recluse and sit in now... My local ive kept and his changed his but i dont mind i got a bar tab i pay monthly and my nature is always to look after everyone else so ill be doing that in life sod myself i can make time one day lol

You look after everyone Mr, so nice Confusedmile: You have to have some time for yourself at some time or another. Confusedmile: Tell you what Mr after I finish my uni and graduation and all sorts of other things, One day I'll visit Brighton get over my fear of gay bars and pubs and I'll find us some nice boys. :p (how about the ones in the sparkly gold hot pants you wanted to pimp me off to?) lol

stay positive Confusedmile:

lol well that sounds a good idea be good to meet up to be honest... brighton is full of raving homos well 55000 or so and gay pride for here is Se4ptember 1st but im hoping to work that day as i finds it kinda opffensive but get paid to eye up candy lol

A Bighug for you ZEON. I'm sorry to hear that this has happened, but you're probably right, as you'll be better off not worrying your heart out for him. If you two can remain friends that's all very well, too... He might need your help more than you'll need his, though. It's good that you've set those standards for a future relationship, I think. You've been there, bought the T-shirt and don't need to go down that route again. Be brave and be strong. We are with you, Zee...
Confusedmile:

HEHE CHEERS i am strong at heart because i am selfless on me... I think where i tend to spend life wondering at times i dont acknowledge many aspects maybe i should but if u dont know i guess it dont matter