I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

sounds like some sort of riddle but as to what it means who knows

Maybe we are just to slow? :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
[/COLOR]

I don't get it either!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I don't get it either!

-Passes club badge
[/COLOR]

pocket,are you okay love?

ha ha! sorry guys, didn't mean to confuse :biggrin: well there's a funny story behind this actually. it was really a quest for someone i met on a train, late at night. he was sweet, cute, funny, very open... we had a very nice conversation and my spirits were lifted very high for the next few days. it also meant a lot to me in a time when i was feeling blue. the only problem is that there is no way i can contact him as i didn't get his number or e-mail... so he remained just a glimpse, a man on a train, but his image still persists in my mind. little flashes of intimate bits and pieces - sensual not sexual. i looked for him on gaydar but he was not there (all i know is that he's 27!) so maybe he will read this, here. i know there's a very slim chance but what have i got to lose? :biggrin:

hmm except if he reads THIS and he's totally freaked out that is :tongue:

...oh and all the listed things were part of our conversation Wink

sorry for the confusion!

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:ha ha! sorry guys, didn't mean to confuse :biggrin: well there's a funny story behind this actually. it was really a quest for someone i met on a train, late at night. he was sweet, cute, funny, very open... we had a very nice conversation and my spirits were lifted very high for the next few days. it also meant a lot to me in a time when i was feeling blue. the only problem is that there is no way i can contact him as i didn't get his number or e-mail... so he remained just a glimpse, a man on a train, but his image still persists in my mind. little flashes of intimate bits and pieces - sensual not sexual. i looked for him on gaydar but he was not there (all i know is that he's 27!) so maybe he will read this, here. i know there's a very slim chance but what have i got to lose? :biggrin:

hmm except if he reads THIS and he's totally freaked out that is :tongue:

...oh and all the listed things were part of our conversation Wink

sorry for the confusion!

Makes sense now! :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

*swoons* Wow,that's so Hollywood romancey.pocket,don't stop searching or hoping!