Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launching my own blog/writing website
I don't know why my previous thread has been removed...this is the 2nd time it's happened to me in the last few months, and neither time has there been any explanation. Andy the admin said that posters with more than 1000 posts can remove other people's posts at will, so maybe that's what happened, but why me? And if you're gonna do that, could you at least tell me and explain why?

Anyway, this is me and my girlfriends website. Under my section, I'm gonna do some blogs about random things, probably wrestling and tv shows or movies. The main thing though is that I'm posting a story I'm writing called Dead Or Dreaming.

It's a reality-confusion story, with zombies Smile Shaun Vailore is dealing with adjusting to a new life in a zombie infested world and trying to find the people he cares about. However, whenever he falls asleep he is back in his life the way it was before the zombie outbreak. As time passes and the dreams continue, Shaun is forced to question which one is real and which one is the dream.

http://zackt.zackandmelly.net/

Check it out if you feel like it Smile Any feedback or followers would make my day.

Hi,

I can´t imagine that anyone with more then 1000 posts removed your post.... and if not without telling you why. I lost a few of my own posts... maybe there was a databank problem...

You could be right, I dunno. I don't mean to sound paranoid or accusing, I just thought only of what Andy had told me prior and it didn't occur to me it could be a databank error. I've been posting on messageboards for about 10 years now and that sort of error usually only happens when the board moves servers or something, so I didn't consider it.

Of course, it's possible we changed servers and don't even know it. I dunno Sad

I would say that it has something to do with adverttising and promoting different site.
Which is against the rules. However I think you cn put your site link in your signature.

You must be aged 16 years of age or over to join the site.
First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.
Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.
Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.
Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)
Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.
Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.
Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.
Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.
Do not request money or any other financial assistance.
Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.
Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.

Could be. I guess it depends on if someone thought this was spamming or not.

Still, if that's the case, it'd have been nice to have been told Sad