Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi!
Anyone like sushi? I'm in sushi heaven right now. Though I haven't had any in the past few days Tongue This will be fixed...:biggrin:

I tried it just once Smile It was good, but I admit I liked teriyaki better. It was closer to our cuisine Smile I haven't been to Japanese restaurant since then.

What is your favorite? I let google do his work :biggrin:

My favorite is Yakuniku although Smile But sushi is good, a little tasteless I think, at least here where I live :p
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

The one with the salmon eggs! Big Grin I don't know what it's called. I'm not good at remembering Japanese words. Too many syllables... :/ haha

spicy tuna, eel, and the ones with salmon eggsConfusedmile:

jaxc Wrote:spicy tuna, eel, and the ones with salmon eggsConfusedmile:

Mmmmmm spicy tuna and eel... Ooooh I had cookies that had eel in them. They were delicious! lol

not a big selection of ethnic stuff where i live and or it tends to be generic or not the fresh. Given that I have tried to make the sushi at home with moderate success. I like pho more better.

Luckily I live in tokyo and I get to eat cheap top quality sushi everywhere!
My boyfriend and I mainly eat fish, and when ever we cant be bothered to cook, we hop into a sushi go round.
We tend to see any sushi with too much mayo or sauce is not "real" sushi, but we put potatos and corn on our pizza so I guess its just what happens to food that becomes localized.

(No one ever cooks sushi at home because you need years of training like an artist apprentice to make it right)

My favourite is salmon, fluke fin and mackerel.

Gizzie Wrote:Luckily I live in tokyo
around here most restaurants buy their sushi from CostCo hereBdent so home skillz make some sense.

i love sushi but its so expensive and its only rice and a small bit of fish lol