Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!
Hello, im a guy from Sweden.
Im kinda new to the gay thing and im curious. So obviously im still in the closet, but Ive told my two close friends and they seem to be fine with it but Im not ready to come out to my family cuz i know it will be very hard for them to take that.
Right now in this moment I feel kinda lonely (its 4am here) and I just find out this website and think maybe i can find someone to talk with here. I love talking and making friends.
Soo yeah I guess Ive just introduced myself Big Grin

Hello and welcome Confusedmile:

No need to be lonely, you have found a great forum with a lot of great people alwats ready to give great advice :biggrin:

Hope to chat to you soon!

Welcome to GaySpeak!! Wooot! It's really great to talk to people here!

Welcome! Wavey

Hi and welcome to GS Smile

Hello lonelyboy you sure are in right place, people out here are awesome, you'll have a friend in no time Smile
Welcome

Hi and Welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome! Gosh, you remind me of myself. Every situation is different, but I came out to my parents not that long ago and was pleasantly surprised - they're super religious, so I thought I'd get kicked out. Instead they took care of things so all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride! (Although not one of 'those' rides, more's the pity!) Wonderful to hear that your two friends have accepted you for who you are.

hi i'm t (for short). i think u just sit back and enjoy your life. don't worry about the coming out thingy. it just makes u more stressed

Oh lookie, another Sven from Sveden Smile

G Day Thelonelyboy, welcome to Gayspeak. We already have a few active family members in Sweden, so you have come to the right place Wink