Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia
Would love to go to australia one day. Has any one been there? All so where's the best places to visit?

Helo,
I have never been to oz however it is on my list of places to go visit before i kark it... I want to go visit america and australia but flights are so damn expensive and its like a so called 24 hour flight which i dont understand lol

It's my main aim to go. I am saving up for a holiday there. Also I have cousins in Australia who I have never meet. Love to go to America too especially New York! Confusedmile:

I live in Australia it's the best place in the world.

If I had the money I think I would move to Australia. I am saving up for a holiday to Australia.

Been a long time, took leave there way back, not much time to appriciate such a wonderful country, look forward to going back, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

The only problem with Australia is trying to fit everything into a holiday in regards to 'What is there to do'.

For example to fly from Sydney on the East Coast to Perth on the West Coast is a 4 hour flight. To fly from Sydney to Uluru (Ayres Rock) is a 3 hours flight and 1-2 hour trip by bus.

So it really depends what you want to do and what you want to see.

You have the tropics in the north, in winter you have th ski fields down south, you have desert in Central Australia, Cosmopolitan dining in the main cities of the east coast, Theme Parks on the Gold Coast, great beaches on any stretch of coast line, history in Sydney, the Blue Mountains west of Sydney.

You can cycle, bike, hike or drive.

You can get pissed on every street corner, or stay sober, throw a shrimp on the barbie.

You can go wine tasting, bungie jumping, rafting.

Great zoos in Sydney (Toronga Zoo), Dubbo (Western Plains Zoo) or the Sunshine Coast in Queensland ( Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo).

You can mince with the gays in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, you can pitch a tent in the world's oldest National Park...the Royal National Park in Sydney's south.

You can fish in the rivers, on the beach or hire a charter boat and catch a marlin.

You can swim with dolphins, pat a kangaroo and hug a koala.

OR you can stay in your hotel room and watch tele all day if you want Wink

On the bad side heard like 90% of the animals in Australia can KILL YOU!!!, 8 of the 10 most poisonous Snakes in the world a native to Australia, like all the Spiders can kill you, killer frogs, killer fish, Crocodiles and the worst Box Jelly Fish.

If a ever go Australia I'm wearing a full body kevlar suit because I seen a video once where a kangaroo put a dude in a straight up head lock than kick him in the ball sack like 3 times.

and lets not forget the baby eating Dingos

pffftttt @ Timmy, you would have better odds of being chased down Hollywood Blvd by a native American Indian throwing rattle snakes at you than falling foul of any dangerous animals in Australia

Rainbowmum Wrote:I live in Australia it's the best place in the world.

Oh no it isn't! Rofl