Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
::sniff-sniff::
Haha, alright.. Well since this is the 'Confession' forum, I'll post something pretty lame.

I sort of have this fun silly crush on this guy who I see at events around here. He's wicked sweet and doesn't mind me hitting on him even though he's straight.

But every time I see him we give each other long hugs and I can't believe I'm posting this, but every time we do. I take a big long wiff of him. He always smells nice, even though half the time he'd be a bit sweaty from dancing. [I think the funk makes the smell even better, haha!]

Yeah, I like to smell guys ;D

Me too, buddy. lol

lol, nothing like a good smelling man Smile

So, im not the only one that kinda likes the sweaty smell lol. I used to always get free sniffs when me and my friends used to wrestle and I'd be "too weak" to get them off me. ah the good old days when I was in the closet. Also, I also have this thing with smells I for some reason like to remember certain smells that reminds me of certain memories IDK its weird.

haha, well. I don't know, to me not every guy smells nice. It just so happens that the guys who I think are attractive tend to smell.. real nice. I don't know how pheromones work for gay people, I wonder if they've done a study on that yet, lol.

On a sidenote, guys who shower themselves with Axe is overkill. The smell irritates my nose some times >___o

OMG I can't stand axe :biggrin:

And I like how women smell. I'm actually turned on more by smell than by appearance. And even the best of perfumes and deodorants just get in the way (and some are downright turn offs).

But as some say how gross the whole smelling thing is I normally don't share that. :redface:

Sounds fine to me Smile

That's pretty cute Smile!

Most humans have a thing for scents. Scent memories are usually the underlying culprit certain smells take us back to happy places - may not in a visual, three D movie kind of memory, but emotional recall.