Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea monsters
Any one believe in sea monsters?

Of course there are some type of sea monster. There are tons of fishies and stuff we have no idea exist cause they live so deep in the ocean. And like, atlantis and shit. lol

That depends on the definition of monsters I would say....

Certainly I believe that there is a great deal of sea life we know nothing about (its funny, we actually know more about space than the deeper regions of our own oceans)

Just like how people saw budding sciences as magic in earlier times....perhaps some of these unaccounted sea creatures were spotted and labelled as "monsters" at one point or another in time. I try to keep my mind open on such matters.

Side note: I have always been fascinated with The Marianas Trench....and there have been accounts of strange underwater life near those depths Confusedmile:

It's possible, giant squids get washed up on shores all the time..

Here in Australia , we have heaps of sea monsters.:biggrin:

I am not sure about British seas. The only monster I can think of is the Loch Ness Monster and that is a loch not the sea.

Dan1980 Wrote:I am not sure about British seas. The only monster I can think of is the Loch Ness Monster and that is a loch not the sea.

There have been reports of a giant octopus off the coast of Angola...but that's as close as I can find near British seas.

Just looked up British sea monsters and there has been sightings of a monster of the Cornish coast.

RELEASE THE KRAAAKEN..!!!

..sorry I had to <____<

Dan1980 Wrote:Any one believe in sea monsters?

oh my god. It is unimaginable to go underwater. I mean i have deepseaphobia or so. I will never dive to more than 50 meters underwater.

yeah, i would imagine there is sea monster. because right now we do not have a complete ocean scan we do not know if there is or not. i believe so. maybe not but who knows.

some time ago, there is a program from national geographic about dive to a sea trench and reached to the deepest part of the ocean. it was quite scary i think. i could imagine there might be a incredible large specie hidden behind the little sub....

gosh.