Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you can Eat, Pray, Love your life for a year...?
Alright,

I saw a show once and one of the questions for the panel was, "If you can 'Eat, Pray, Love' your life for a year or so. What places would you visit..?"

For Eat, I'd probably go to New York, mostly cause New York has every kind of food there is. It's such a literal melting pot.

Pray, it's a toss between Tibet and Thailand, but somewhere along those lines. I love both places. I'd love to visit a few Buddhist and Hindu temples someday.

For Love, to be honest, I'm not sure where. Maybe the Uk? Maybe some guy from Leeds or something.. Ha..! [jk, haha random English-guy-crush I had..]

So where would you guys go..? It can be anywhere for any period of time :]

Eat - More than likely Spain. Their food is amazing! I feel like a glutton every time I eat authentic Spanish food.

Pray - I'm an atheist with no spiritual inklings. I do love reading about the Celtic Druids however so I would probably visit Stonehenge.

Love - The United Kingdom. I have a serious thing for European men :biggrin:

You will have to hop on to a plane to the United Kingdom.Confusedmile:

love the Leeds reference as im very near Smile

for me - Eat would have to be Mexico - i love mexican food even though it gives me terrible heart burn.
Pray - a deserted island under a crystal clear sky and pray for my loved ones past and present.
Love - home is where the heart is i guess, but i nice ginger lad form scotland wouldnt go a miss Smile or from anywhere for that matter

For me - I would love to visit India, Oh god I love Indian cuisine. All the flavors just makes my tongue dance :biggrin:
Pray - I'm not religious, but if I had to choose... Maybe Tibet, Thailand or India.
Love - I dunno... :redface:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Eat - Spain as well. My Spanish roots are showing lol
Pray - Not religious, but I'd go to Jerusalem just to see what all the hubub is about lol
Love - Ireland or Scotland. Mmhmmm... Wink

Food- anywhere but the U.S. would love to experience food from other countries in the way that they make it not this watered down mess that most people in the U.S. makes
Pray- would hands down say Tibet
Love-I would have to say the UK

Eat - Back to Melbourne
Pray - I am Pagan, where ever I tread I am at home to give and receive blessings
Love - Right here at my husbands side.

hahaha..!

Funny how most of the replies for 'Love' so far is the Uk.. Tongue

...ah.. silly English guys Rolleyes

brybry87 Wrote:hahaha..!

...ah.. silly English guys Rolleyes

You show some respect for those sexy Englishmen!

Or else you'll have a big, dumb, ogre-like American ready to club you over the head with a McDonalds Happy Meal box :tongue::biggrin: