Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I think the beans are spilling
Well last night I was watch a video of a drag queen from Seattle wanting to be on RuPaul drag race season 5, and I guess the next season some are going to be peoples choose. So I clicked the like button to support he/r.

Well logged on to my Facebook account this morning to find that one of my church member saw my like and ask if I was out of my mind. So to say the least I think the beans are spilled. So now I get to see how this will all play out.

well sooner or later it was probably going to happen, just pray that a lynch mob doesn't come looking for you:biggrin:

You know I think its for the better after 45 years of hiding I deserve better and i deserve to love and be loved by someone special. Now the fun begins. Well manybe not quite 45 year lol

I hope everything goes ok. Bighug

keeping fingers crossed for you Bighug

You will lose some "Friends" and you will win some FrIeNdS... and after a while you think is was the best thing what could happen Confusedmile:

rember its a belief system they have, not based an anything they can see or scientific evidence; your church is going to do what they will do. The parishioners are people that WANT to be told what to do and you have to accept this.

I hope everything goes well, kinda wished you had a gay friendly emotional support structure in place before this happened.

Sounds like something you wanted to do for a long time, good luck.

dlboy53 Wrote:Well logged on to my Facebook account this morning to find that one of my church member saw my like and ask if I was out of my mind.

Exactly as Jesus would do. Good for this fine upstanding Christian to treat you as Jesus would.

Yes THAT was sarcasm.

You don't need to be around this sort of "Christian".

http://www.gaychurch.org/find_a_church/f...church.htm For gay affirming churches.

http://www.gaychurch.org/find_a_church/u..._idaho.htm Boise seems to have several.

I would hope that you would visit these other churches just to get an idea of how openly gay people can have a relationship with God/Christ. Never know, there may be a single man or a dozen who is interested in a life affirming relationship with a man who shares a belief. There are many of us out here who do have a Faith and also are LGBT.

It may also help you to make friends with folk who are tolerant and loving and who you can go to when the stuff hits the fan at your current church. It makes things much better to have people to talk to when life turns sour.

Granted you can come here to 'talk' - but its not the same comforting thing to meet people face to face to talk with.

I agree with Fenris, this time you will find out who your real friends are Wink Good Luck mate.

I also agree with Fen.
What ever happens , know that you can always talk to us about it.

Here for you.
Bighug