Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single or complicated relationship?
Which status would you prefer being in? Being single? Or in a complicated relationship for whatever the reason may be?

Me myself I think I would rather be single, but that doesnt exactly work for me, I'm in that situation right now and I just can't break it off ... Sometimes those few good moments overcome all the complicated times .. Other times it's just too annoying and too frustrating.

It's a confusing matter for me, hope you like the topic. I would love to hear your opinions in it Smile

Ebi Wrote:Which status would you prefer being in? Being single? Or in a complicated relationship for whatever the reason may be?

Me myself I think I would rather be single, but that doesnt exactly work for me, I'm in that situation right now and I just can't break it off ... Sometimes those few good moments overcome all the complicated times .. Other times it's just too annoying and too frustrating.

It's a confusing matter for me, hope you like the topic. I would love to hear your opinions in it Smile

Well, it's a very personal decision whether one should be single or partnered.

I was single for a VERY long time. I felt I needed to be. I wasn't ready to be partnered. But now I have more life experience and I AM READY. And yes, I can accept some complications (as my comments in another thread regarding long-distance relationships proves), but let's be honest, I'm not interested in impossible complications--just the manageable ones.

Smile

There are days I say to myself that its better to be single and alone because that way you won't be hurt in the end.

Then there are days I feel like taking a risk on that one special guy out there, rolling the dice once more and hoping Lady Fate will smile on us.

Depends on my mood really I suppose...but if I were forced to answer...I'd rather be in a complicated relationship than none whatsoever.

After finding myself which was complicated in itself. I feel now that I am ready to be partnered with someone. As for the complicated part what relationship isn't complicated, but I think that also helps build a stronger relationship with your partner.

never underestimate life; relationships are complex at their best.

reference the above statement, hang in there if things could get better?

Hello,
If i am in a relationship im partnered and if its going sour or fallen apart im single... I prefer to be honest and upfront!

Deppends whats complicated about the relationship. Little complications can easily be fixed and sometimes complication seems worse than they actually are.

Though I'm pretty content on being single at the minute.

I think most relationships have some complications at some stage, you just have to work through it. Some can be particularly complicated though and not worth the hassle.

Personally, I think life is too short for drama so I would prefer being single. I can't stand dramtic people, I have even less tolerance for dramatic relationships.

Relationships are about appreciation, respect, friendship and love. Of course relationships are never all roses, but fleeting good moments is not good enough forr me.

Doesn't every relationship get complicated after some time? Smile