Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Lost, Job Gained
Would you sleep with someone [an average looking guy] in order to get a job? [A job with a six figure salary]

What is your opinion?

I'm nobodies whore, so no, I wouldn't.

Having sex to gain other than pleasure or for love i d assume is mechanical and thus bad sex! I dont criticize people who had sex to get a good job or money. In fact there are worse things to do for money than sleeping with someone for these reasons as long there is honesty and not some dirty tricks. Never say never but would the problem be to have sex for a better job or with an average guy ? lol Wink

It would be a potentially catastrophically bad idea on a large number of levels, so no.

However it COULD be good role-playing fantasy material Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

yyyyyyyyup

If I was told definatly and some sort of contract was drawn up which they signed not saying MARK SLEPT WITH ME but like mark is to have this blah blah then I would :biggrin: Why? Because it may be a fast way to the top, but then again why not carry on all the way up and get rid of the guy Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:. . . but then again why not carry on all the way up and get rid of the guy Wink

You're a bit of a Black Widow aren't you saltybeanz? Remind me never to sleep with you Wink

Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:You're a bit of a Black Widow aren't you saltybeanz? Remind me never to sleep with you Wink

Aha! Well if he wants to abuse his power, Id use mine to get what I wantWink
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Aha! Well if he wants to abuse his power, Id use mine to get what I wantWink

Very how should I put this . . . oh!

"I am Gayman! with the power to sleep with people!"

Prince_Of_Narnia Wrote:Very how should I put this . . . oh!

"I am Gayman! with the power to sleep with people!"

I prefer Im a gay man with a sting in my tail. :biggrin:
[/COLOR]