Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow not sure what to think tonight
Well not sure if it started last night or this morning. But i have been on grindr for some time now with no real luck. So I figured like everything else out there guys are only looking for one thing. So I stated trying to just chat with a few on and off, but with me being ADHD don't have the patients to stay on long to chit chat so I log not to soon after.

Well this one guy started in a few weeks ago by saying Hi or hello or hello there, but nothing would go beyond that, until this morning when he said hello again then a few seconds later said your a hard person to talk to and I responded the same back to him. So he proceeded to give me his number and email so we could correspond that way and we text back and forth on grindr a bit more til I was able to get him plugged into my phone which was after church. I also gave him my info at the time so he could check the information so he knew it was me.

So I told him I would be home later so he was not waiting for a long time for the next response. when I finally got home so I could safely text then I ask if he was on fb and he said yes so I gave him my info and from that point on we cheated for about a good 4 hours. It seems like we have a lot of things to talk about and have a lot in common even though my interest in things are far more vast but I felt bad because I felt like I was repeating everything he like that I like. I did tell him that I'm one of those people that likes just about everything but not a master of anything. He said he understood and that it was ok. he logged so I said I hope to see him tomorrow and he told not to worry that I would.

I just can't believe this guy has been under my noise for about 2 or 3 week and we are finally chatting. Some time I feel this is to good to be true and keep waiting for him to say something about sex which he has not yet. will update tomorrow and thanks Nick for giving me hope when I thought there was none.

Lee

Hiya,
There is some3one for everyone but its a case of being patient because whilst your looking for that person whether it be sex or relationship... They are also searching for you and its a case of waiting til it happens... Smile

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Smile Hi Lee,

every nice day we have, counts. So don't spoil them by looking for some catch/snag in it. There simply may be none Smile

Enjoy the conversation and when he does mention sex, don't run away. He can still be a good friend to talk to. Smile

Nick is good at giving hope

Person66 Wrote:Nick is good at giving hope

awww, that was such a sweet thing to say. Thank you Remybussi

guess I'm just scared to say the wrong things, which I'm known to do from time to time.

I am so happy for you Lee.

You deserve the best , sit back and enjoy.

I hope you two continue to enjoy each others company! Sounds promising, enjoy it and I hope everything works out the way you want it to!

Try not to overthink it too much, enjoy it for right now! Good luck!

Well we are still talking and have gotten a bit personal,but he says he will not cross the line until its time which I thing was sweet. Its so weird that we almost think alike on a lot of different things. Seems to good to be true but will live in the now and play this out, maybe he is the one. Did find out that we will be compatible when it come to sex at the right time.

Nice to hear that, Lee Smile