Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Sorry to bother you guys with this and it might seem a little depressing. So first off I want to say hi to everyone since i'm new to this site and if I was in person in front of you people I would give everyone a nice big hug. So anyways i'm allen and i'm here to make some gay friends. The truth is I have none and all my friends are only straight friends and it sucks since there is not much I can talk to them about and I sometimes get tired of their remarks. I'm looking to make some gay friends especially gay guys that I can hang out with and do stuff like hanging out or going to see a movie or to go with to some gay clubs since i'm too affriad to go alone to them. I'm just sick of being alone and really need some new friends so I can start my life being gay. I want to be your friend so here's to hoping i'm now taking a step forward in the right direction. Let me know if you want to chat and to get to know me since i'm looking for some true friends in my life. As I said sorry for the long speach but just needed to get that off of my chest now.

Hi Allen,
as much as the movie going seems appealing, I am afraid it won't work for me considering the distance Smile
But welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Wavey

Hello Allen Welcome

G Day Allen and welcome to Gayspeak Smile

Hello Aleen,
Welcome to the forum, I can sympathise with the whole straight mates situation as mine do the same and it turns my stomach as they tell each other how they penetrated some bird and if i go on about gay sex they go mad and its like excuse me but what u feel now is what i feel when u rabbit on

Kindest regards

Z\eon x

Hi hi Allen. I want to hug you, but you're way to far away. But anywho, there are a ton of awesome people on here you can make friends with. I'm probably the most awesome though. Just saying.
But welcome! Enjoy your stay! Have a chocolate! *hand Allen a virtual chocolate*

Xyxwave Hello

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll meet loads of gay friends here :tongue:

Mrmatty376 Wrote:Hi hi Allen. I want to hug you, but you're way to far away. But anywho, there are a ton of awesome people on here you can make friends with. I'm probably the most awesome though. Just saying.
But welcome! Enjoy your stay! Have a chocolate! *hand Allen a virtual chocolate*

Don't trust Matty with the chocolate, Allen. The only one he has, is a half of a hard bunny in his fridge :biggrin:

Hello Allen, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I hope you get to meet the people you want to but we are pretty much from all over the world, and while this place may be a good place to start making friends, I don't know if you'll find many in your area... However, it is a place where you can ask questions, tell us how you feel, be a little less lonely sometimes and maybe rant, if the case arises... Anyway, glad to count you among us. Good luck with finding your new friends.

PS and thanks for that virtual hug... Bighug